Air Navigation department has the following authority:
1. Regulate and manage Qatar airspace, pursuant to local, regional and international laws and regulations.
2. Regulate and manage the wired and wireless telecommunication network.
3. Participate in accident investigation committees.
4. Maintain daily communication records.
5. Establish air control, aviation communications systems’ development plans and upgrade their level.
6. Set up approach and landing systems, introducing modifications as necessary. Full Details Here