Aljabor Cement Industries Co - Holcim

Business Details

Business Category : Building & Construction
Phone number :
Fax number : 44372041

Grinding Station with annual capacity of 900,00 tons (2 grinding mills). AJCI supplies OPC, SRC, GGBFS, Masonry Cement and composite cements incorporating products such as Slag, Fly Ash and Micro Silica in its dedicated blending facility. Holcim has a 25% stake, remaining 75% belonging to AI Jabor Holdings.

Holcim is one of the world’s leading building materials companies and has a presence on all continents. With its solutions based on innovative products and services and a commitment to sustainable construction, Holcim is contributing to the success of its customers around the world – as a trusted partner for more than 100 years.

Business Locations

Address: 1st floor, Al Jabor Group Holdings Building, C Ring Road
PO Box: 4694, Al Mansoura, Doha

Mobile No. :
Phone : 44434445
Fax Number : 44372041
Email : info@aljaborcement.com.qa
Website Url : www.holcim-trading.com

Contact Business Manager

Please fill the given form below

Reviews

No reviews yet.