Al Sabeel

Business Details

Business Category : Food & Beverage
Phone number : 44606981
Fax number :

Year 2000, International Mineral Water Co. W.L.L started producing quality drinking water under the brand name Sabeel, to satisfy the needs of local people. The company was registered in the state of Qatar as a company with limited liability and commercial registration No. 22109 dated 15th Nov 1999. A joint venture owned by Mr. Mubarak Rashid Al Khalifa(51%) and the remaining 49% by National Springs Water Co, incorporated in Jordan.

Initially a small firm with few staff, but now caters the whole of the country with more than 100 staffs and 35 delivery vehicles. Our bottling plant has been imported from U.S.A, fully automatic machinery, which produces around 700 bottles per hour.

The bottling process starts with the normal water been filtered, later on it goes through reverse osmosis and then water treated with ozone before adding pure minerals imported from Merck-Germany in order to make Sabeel water a healthy choice.

Our plant produces consistent, high quality water monitored and recorded by our fully equipped lab technicians.

Freshly bottled water is delivered right at your door step at no extra cost. Courteous and well-mannered delivery men are available 6 days a week to serve you.

IMW would like to invite you, should you wish to see our bottled water operation at industrial area, street No. 2, Doha. open from Saturday to Thursday. We are just a call away. Our mission – never to leave anyone thirsty, wherever you are.

Business Locations

Address: Street # 3, Gate # 3
P.O. Box: 32469, Industrial Area, Al Rayyan

Mobile No. :
Phone : 44606981
Fax Number : 44603354
Email :
Website Url : www.sabeelwater.com

Contact Business Manager

Please fill the given form below

Reviews

Simply Amazing!...
Posted by :

View all reviews